The SAGES 2015 Meeting App is now available for immediate download from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
We made a big splash with the SAGES 2013 Meeting App in Baltimore and drew rave reviews for our 2014 SAGES App for the Salt Lake City Meeting but nothing you have experienced to now will prepare you for the SAGES 2015 Meeting App! We’ve made a number of improvements to the user interface and functionality and have several brand-new features for Nashville. With the 2015 SAGES Meeting App you will be able to:
- NEW For 2015: Use the desktop-friendly Personal Meeting Planner to create your itinerary, export it to PDF or Outlook, and synch it to all of your mobile devices (account creation and login required).
- NEW For 2015: Swipe down from the top of most screens to access Quick Search
- NEW For 2015: Contact other attendees and/or send feedback to the podium directly from the app (account creation and login required).
- Browse the Program by Day/Time, Course Type and filter by keywords. Search results now grouped by type for easier visual scanning
- Create an account and synchronize your notes, stars and schedules across multiple devices. Perfect for the surgeon who uses both a phone and tablet to stay connected!
- Create your own custom schedule in the app with the ability to export it to your desktop or mobile device calendar. Mark sessions and exhibitors as favorites and quickly filter any list. Add your own ad hoc meetings to the overall calendar for uber-personalization!
- Greatly enhanced format for courses, speakers, exhibitors, and more. Take notes on any session or speaker directly in the app and email all of your notes at the end of the meeting.
- Postgraduate Course powerpoint decks available within the app. Take notes on a slide-by-slide basis!
- Advanced multimedia capabilities including PDF, video, images, links to web site and email addresses and more. Use the built-in QR code reader to scan-and-surf any QR code you encounter.
- In-app social networking: Tweet about your favorite talks directly from the app. Share information with your friends on Facebook who aren’t attending and make them jealous.
- Built-in contact-sharing. Create a “business card” in the app and share it with other app users QR codes.
- And more…much more.